Below is information about our websites, including ways to help increase accessibility for all our users.
Using our website
Our websites are designed to meet accessibility standards as defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
Changing the font size on our website
You can change the text size in most browsers by holding the Ctrl (Cmd on Mac) key on your keyboard and using the plus and minus keys.
Navigating using keys
You can navigate around this website using the tab key on your keyboard.
We want this website to be easily navigated and understood by everyone, whatever their device or browser.
We understand that some people may need some help to get the most out of the site.
ReachDeck lets you customise our website to make it easier to use. It offers a host of features, including reading and translation support, to allow you to access and understand our website better:
- Text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- Translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- Text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- MP3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- Screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- Webpage simplifier: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- Settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences
How to use
Click on the ReachDeck launchpad logo that appears on the bottom of your screen.
This will launch the ReachDeck toolbar. Then simply click on any text to hear it read out loud or choose your language to translate our website.
All the features are accessed from this easy-to-use, floating toolbar – allowing you to drag and drop it anywhere on screen.
Other sources of support
Minding Your HeadThis website is for those who are worried about poor mental health and would like to know how to maintain good mental health.
Helplines NIThis website has information and phone numbers for other helplines in Northern Ireland that can support people with a range of issues.
Drugs and Alcohol NIThis website is for those affected by drug and alcohol misuse, and includes support service information.